Hibiscus Powder 250gm
Hibiscus powder comes from the dried, trumpet-shaped flowers of the hibiscus plant, a member of the mallow family. When harvested, the hibiscus flower dries to a deep burgundy color. Rich in calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Potassium, Sodium and Zinc. It tastes great in both hot or cold water.
6 in stock
- Helps the body to maintain red blood cells
- Natural diuretic– by pulling salt out of the body which is a mechanism by which blood pressure is reduced. It’s essentially like drinking sugar-free and caffeine-free flavored water, which will keep you hydrated. In turn, drinking ample amounts of water helps you stay regular, prevents constipation, and aids in digestion
- Helps to reduce High Blood Pressure- Drinking hibiscus tea may benefit people with hypertension (high blood pressure)
- May help control blood glucose (sugar)– Hibiscus tea may help people with type 2 diabetes
- Supports your immune system- drinking this pink tea may keep away the sniffles. “This is because hibiscus tea contains vitamin C, a strong antioxidant that we know is responsible for keeping our immune systems healthy
- Loaded with antioxidants- This caffeine-free beverage is a great source of antioxidants, which help fight free radicals and reduce oxidative damage. Free radicals and oxidative damage attack your cells and exacerbate the aging process (hello wrinkles!), while also raising your risk for illness and disease.
Possible side effects: If overused, hibiscus powder may cause stomach pain, gas, constipation, nausea, painful urination, headache, and ringing in the ears. It may also cause transient dizziness and fatigue due to its effect on blood pressure. Like other herbal teas, hibiscus tea may interfere with certain medications so please consult with your doctor before use.
There are no reviews yet.